Friday 11th December, 2009
Bug fixed in Popup Pad:
- BUG FIX: Intermittent issue caused by the installer when trying to close previous instances of the program. This is now handled by prompting the user.
Wednesday 22nd July, 2009
A small update to Popup Pad has fixed a minor issue:
- BUG FIX: Issue with duplicating tabs.
Testing has also shown that Popup Pad is compatible with build 7100 of the upcoming Windows 7.
Sunday 12th July, 2009
A small update to Popup Pad has fixed a few issues:
- BUG FIX: The last selected tab was sometimes not remembered.
- BUG FIX: Program is now focused popping from the system tray.
- BUG FIX: Fixed version numbering in history file.
Wednesday 8th July, 2009
A new program called Popup Pad has been released.
"Popup Pad is a handy tool for keeping track of notes, ideas and any other snippets of information. At the press of a button it rises up ready for text to be typed, opened or dropped into it."
There's a free trial version which never expires, but has some minor restrictions. Or there's the fully functional retail version which can be purchased for a small fee.
Wednesday 24th June, 2009
Version 0.53 of Desktop Calendar released. It brings a handful of user requested features & fixes all outstanding bugs.
- More advanced colour selector
- Events cleanup button
- Added a 'Multi-Line' option on the edit window
- Escape can now be used to close all windows
- Added Cut and Copy to the right click menu on the edit window
- Always on top option
- Added an extra large day box style
- New printing window
- New installer
- BUG FIX: Right click menu on edit window not enabling the apply button
- BUG FIX: Refreshing of the system tray icon
- BUG FIX: Not alerting of next month's events
- BUG FIX: Entering an invalid year
- BUG FIX: Anniversary year being displayed incorrectly
- BUG FIX: Text box now selected after using the drop down calendar
Wednesday 17th June, 2009
Updated the free version of Desktop Calendar to 0.43b to address a few outstanding bugs.
- BUG FIX: If several CSV files were imported before the program was restarted, duplicate entries would be made.
- BUG FIX: Manual positioning error on high resolutions
- Updated URL