Select which version of the calendar you have
Can't find the answer to your question here? Contact us.
Desktop Calendar 0.4 FAQ
- What's the program for?
- Entering \ Editing an event
- Deleting an event
- Changing the Month \ Year
- Opening the Settings window
- Changing the Start Day of the Week
- Exiting the calendar
- Can I make the calendar bigger?
- Changing the Box Style
- Positioning the Calendar
- Can the Calendar be made Translucent?
- What's Compact Mode?
- Can I Change the Fonts used?
- How do I Change the Date Format or Show the Time?
- Transparent Icon Backs
- What is a Wallpaper Pack?
- How do I turn on \ select them?
- How do I override the Display Mode?
- What's the Preview button for?
- Where can I get more Wallpaper Packs?
- How do I install a Wallpaper Pack?
- Can I make my own Wallpaper Packs?
Importing \ Exporting
- Backing up your events
- Restoring your events
- Exporting CSV files
- Importing CSV files
- Exporting Settings
- Importing Settings
- Exporting to a text file
- How do I Import a CSV file into Outlook 2000?
- How do I Export a CSV file from Outlook 2000?
- How do I Import a CSV file into Outlook 2007?
- How do I Export a CSV file from Outlook 2007?
- How do I Import a CSV file into Outlook 2010?
- How do I Export a CSV file from Outlook 2010?
- How can I make the calendar start with Windows?
- Is it possible to print out my events?
- Will you release a version for Windows 95?
- What's the 'Alert me when a date comes up' option?
- What's the 'Allow dragging when Manual Position is not selected' option?
- What's the difference between a Balloon and a Standard Tooltip?
- Where are all the events stored?
- How do I uninstall the calendar?